Designed for pet owners who wish to groom their own dog, you will learn the basics of dog grooming & bathing, as well as health checks and health care. Students must bring their own dog to this workshop.
An interest in the subject.
Wednesday 16th July 2014 9:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow)
Wednesday 23rd July 2014 9:00 - 16:00 (Hadlow)
Register your interest
If you’re interested in signing up for this course then leave your details and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Multi-million pound animal management home to a range of species
- Small mammals, invertebrates, reptiles, amphibians, aquatics and grazing animals
- Extensive paddock facilities
- 6 custom built aviaries for exotic birds
- Commercial dog grooming salon
- Fully functioning veterinary nursing training suite equipped for teaching purposes
Animal rescue centres, animal charities, zoos and wildlife parks, as well as educational institutions and retail outlets.
Students benefit from close ties with a number of different organisations including the Wildlife Heritage Foundation, the Kent Wildlife Trust as well as local zoos, wildlife parks and rare breed centres.