Come and celebrate the arrival of spring at Hadlow College. At our fun filled family day there is something for everyone and of course the stars of our show – New born lambs.
Activities will include:
- Many and varied animals and reptiles to view
- Tractor trailer rides (weather permitting)
- Children's fun activities
- Birds of prey display
- Hovercraft rides (weather permitting)
- Animal Management Unit tours conducted by our students
- Lecturers will be in the lambing shed providing commentary during the day and are available to answer
any questions you may have about our lambs
- Catering stalls providing a variety of hot and cold food
- Local produce marquee
- Course information about our wide variety of courses available
Online ticketing is now closed but you can buy tickets on the gate!
Family £20 (2 adults and up to 3 children)
Child/concessions £4 (2-16 years, OAP's and students with a valid ID)
We look forward to seeing you there!
Terms and Conditions
- Members of the public are not allowed to handle the lambs and sheep due to the risk of biological infection. Purposely touching any of the animals is done so at your own risk and you are advised to use the hand wash and sanitising facilities as soon as you can.
- Eating food whilst in the Lambing sheds is not permitted.
- Hand wash facilities and sanitising dispensers are situated around the site for your convenience.
- Pregnant women are advised not to enter the site as there is a risk to the unborn child of biological exposure from touching animals/animal faeces.
- For everyone's enjoyment the site is a no smoking area - which includes e-cigarettes and vaping devices, other than designated smoking shelters.
- Beware of any uneven surfaces and barbed wire fences.
- No dogs allowed, other than guide or assistance dogs.
- Car parking is on a field (with exception of disabled)
- Cash and card payments will be accepted on-the-gate