Once completed students can progress onto a Level 3 Technical Diploma in Floristry or gain employment in a range of opportunities including retail florist shops, flower wholesalers, supermarket flower concessions, flower stalls.
Small toolbox of basic sundries. Sundries are available to purchase at Broadview Florist. Also the Professional Floristry manual.
Appropriate comfortable, neat and tidy clothing.
The following are examples of some of the topics students can expect to study within the course:
- Health and safety for land-based industries
- Working in the floristry industry
- Customer service
- Caring for and maintaining floristry products
- Floristry design principles
- Preparing to create floristry designs
- Creating floristry designs
- Functional skills/GCSE - English and maths