GCSE and BTEC Level 2 results will be issued on Thursday 22nd August 2019. They will be available for collection between 9:30am and 2:30pm.
- You will need to bring your student ID, or some other form of photo ID, to collect your results
- If you require any other person to pick up your results for you, we will require you to advise us by email no later than 15th August 2019, telling us the person's name. That person will need to bring with them a letter signed by you as confirmation. Please put the subject of the email as "GCSE Results, your name, student reference and campus details" (e.g. GCSE results, Fred Smith - S0001234 – Hadlow)
- Results will not be given out by telephone under any circumstances
- Results not collected by 2:30pm wull be posted out that evening
- If you change address, please remember to advise the College as soon as possible, as failure to do this may cause delay in you receiving your results and or certificate. Please include within the email your name, student reference, date of birth and both your old and new address.