With a 1,000 acre estate just 3 miles from Tonbridge on the main A26, we can offer something completely different for your event, whatever it may be.
A Truly Unique Venue
This unique venue can offer all types of businesses a complete package, ensuring your event is a success. We provide a range of flexible facilities to suit individual needs:
- Lecture Theatres - including a brand new state-of-the-art lecture theatre in our Animal Management Unit
- Meeting Rooms - at sizes to suit all needs
- Impressive Boardroom in our 19th century Garrad House
- Conference Facilities
- Campus Bar - tastefully decorated bar with break-out areas
- Exhibition Space
- Residential Accommodation for 215 guests - including 55 rooms at our Grove Farm complex all with en-suite facilities & wireless internet access
Our staff are always on hand to optimise room layout to suit the requirements of your event. Our first class hospitality will ensure you have everything you need from your own choice of catering to the latest audio visual technology.
Weddings and Private Functions
The Garden Design Studio, a perfect place for a wedding reception or party. If you are looking for a venue with a difference, Hadlow College can offer you the perfect setting for your wedding reception or party. No matter how large or small your event our flexible facilities offer you a wide range of options, including our glass walled Garden Design Studio, small and intimate function rooms or a large marquee set in our beautiful Broadview Gardens. The themed gardens also offer a magical setting for wonderful wedding photographs. Our in-house catering team will provide a top quality, personal service, tailored to meet your individual requirements from a traditional buffet to a contemporary style banquet. Where possible we use fresh local produce including; fruit, vegetables and meat sourced from our College farm.