Applying for University Study

Applications for full-time higher education programmes linked to our Rural University should all be directed through the University and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) online system. It is no longer possible to apply in paper form.

Using UCAS Apply

Before you can begin your application you first need to register with the UCAS Apply system. If you are applying through a school or another college they'll probably have a 'buzzword' which you will need to use. When you have completed the form you will need to send the application to your referee who will check and approve the application. This, together with their reference, will then be sent to UCAS.

If you are not applying through a school or college you will need to answer a set of eligibility questions before you can start your application. You will also need to supply a reference from someone who knows you well enough to be able to write about you.

The good news is that this form does not have to be completed in one go. You will be able to use your username and password to log onto your application form and update it as many times as you need. Once it is sent through you will not be able to change it or add any more information.

When to apply

The initial deadline for applications is usually in January however, if you cannot quite make up your mind then don't worry. Although a number of our programmes fill up quickly, like most universities Hadlow College, in partnership with the University of Greenwich, considers late applications where possible if places are still available.

Searching for courses

Whilst you will be studying with Hadlow College, a number of our higher education programmes are offered through the University of Greenwich. For these programmes, identified by the UCAS Institution Code of G70, you will need to search on UCAS under the University of Greenwich.

Other programmes are offered directly through the College (identified by the UCAS Institution Code of H03). For these programmes, you will need to search for Hadlow College on UCAS.

UCAS codes:

University of Greenwich: G70(H)
Hadlow College: H03

Register with UCAS