Our Hadlow campus enjoys the best of both worlds.
On the one hand the Hadlow campus is really handy for London, Maidstone and Tonbridge. On the other, it’s tucked away in the heart of the Kent countryside surrounded by farms and agricultural companies.
We’ve got residential accommodation on-site for 215 students and Hadlow village is really close by too, offering a good selection of shops and amenities. Tonbridge town centre is also a short bus ride away.
You can study anything at the Hadlow campus from animal management to garden design and this diversity is reflected in our superb facilities, which we're constantly investing in to give our students an experience that’s as close as possible to real working life.
Our facilities include:
- A state-of-the art animal management unit
- A fully commercial farm and prize-winning dairy herd
- A garden centre
- Farm shops
- Engineering workshop
- Extensive glasshouses
- Outdoor classrooms
- Garden design studio
- Fisheries hatchery and lakes
- An Equine yard with indoor and outdoor arenas, as well as stabling for 64 horses
- Commercial dog grooming salon